HYBRID Electric Bikes Help Centre
Buying a HYBRID Bike
- Where do I see or test ride a Hybrid E-Bike?
We have a number of HYBRID Bike outlets throughout New Zealand.
Please click to check our store locator page to find your nearest HYBRID Bike representative.
- How do I buy a HYBRID Bike online?
- Proceed to checkout
- Input your details and any coupon or discount code
- Select your payment method and proceed
- Add your payment details
- We will send you an order confirmation
- Your bike will be shipped the nearest HYBRID BIke agent to you for free
- We will contact you once your bike is assembled and ready for you to pick up from the agent. This usually only takes a few days.
- You pick your bike up head out there!
- Can I customize my HYBRID Bike?
Yes our agents can customize your HYBRID Bike for an extra charge.
Simply select the items you would like to add to your bike from our accessories page and add them to your cart. The items will be sent to our agent with your bike for installation.
- What payment methods can I use?
We offer payment via all major credit cards, direct bank deposit, and PayPal.
HYBRID Bike details
- How many HYBRID Bike models are available?
HYBRID Electric BIkes fit into three different categories;
Commuters: Commuter bikes are ideal for urban and light trail journeys.
Cruisers: Our HYBRID electric cruisers can tackle trails and city streets.
Mountain Bikes: Our electric mountain bikes are hardtail and perfect for beginner to light intermediate trails.
- How many different sizes of HYBRID Bikes are there?
Each HYBRID E-Bike comes in only one size which is suitable for riders 155cm to 190cm tall.
- How much do your HYBRID Bikes weigh?
Unlike most electric bikes, which weigh 25 to 27+Kg, HYBRID Bikes weigh between 22.5 to 22.8 Kg depending on the model.
This means that your battery will last longer, the bike will be easier to manage, be more responsive and if your battery does run low you will still be able to ride it easily.
- How long is the HYBRID Bike warranty?
Frame: Lifetime against faulty workmanship
Motor: 2 Years or 5000km
Battery: 2 Years
Components: 1 Year
- How long will the battery last?
Most of our customers reporting getting up to 100Km per battery charge. There are a number of variables including the amount of motor assist that is selected by the rider, the weight of the rider, the terrain, etc.
- Are spare parts available?
We stock all HYBRID Bike replacement parts in our Nelson warehouse ready for quick dispatch to you.
Check our accessories and parts page to order the part you require.
Many quality bike shops nationwide also carry the components used on HYBRID Bikes.
- How long is the warranty?
We are so confident in the quality of our frames that we offer a lifetime frame warranty on all HYBRID Bike frames.
- Is shipping free?
We ship your bike to our agent nearest to you for assembly. The assembly is free.
We will contact you when your bike is assembled and you simply pick your bike up from our agent.
Bike orders take 2-5 business days to reach the agent. The agent will take up to two business days to assemble your bike.
Shipping costs are $120 per bike (for up to 5 bikes), $50 per bike rack (for up to 5 racks) and $20 per accessory (for up to 5 items).
If the shipping cost is noted as ‘to be confirmed’, Hybrid Bikes will email you with an invoice for the shipping freight once it has been calculated.
- Can I track my order
Yes you can track your order using the tracking number on your order confirmation sent to you via email. Yes you can track your order using the tracking number on your order confirmation sent to you via email.
- How long does delivery take?
Delivery times can vary between destinations, however, typically your bike will arrive at your nearest HYBRID Bike agent within 3-5 business days from completing your order.
Assembly will be completed within two business days.
- Can I pick my bike up?
We are based in Nelson, New Zealand. If you would like to pick your bike up from our Nelson location, please let us know. We will assemble your bike and have it ready for you to pick up.
- What if I want to return an item?
- When is my first service due?
The first service should be done after 250km to check and adjust everything on your new HYBRID E-Bike.
- Who will be doing my service?
The service will be carried out by the nearest authorized HYBRID Bike agent to you free of charge.
- How much does my first service cost?
Your first service is free.
- What happens if I have a problem or a fault?
You can breathe easy knowing that our New Zealand based customer care team is available 7 days a week. If you have questions about any aspect of HYBRID E-Bikes including sales, technical, or warranty, we are ready to help.