“HYBRID” LIMITED E-BIKE WARRANTY
The Warranty covers:
The “Hybrid Bikes Ltd” limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship on the frames, fork, motor, brakes, battery, and on parts that are fitted on the Hybrid branded E-Bikes and sold by Hybrid Bikes Ltd direct or any authorized Hybrid dealer.
The “Hybrid Bikes Ltd” limited warranty covers lifetime for the frame, 2 years for the motor or 5.000km whatever comes first and two years for forks, brakes, battery, and other parts from the date of purchase. Transfer of the product warranty from the first purchaser to another person terminates this limited warranty.
The “Hybrid Bikes Ltd” limited warranties of the frame, motor, battery, and parts are pending on complying with the service maintenance schedule done by an authorized “Hybrid Bikes” dealer or any other qualified Bike mechanic. The service document should be provided with the claim of any damage. Should the annual maintenance service been missed the warranty will be reduced to two years. Costs for maintenance and service have to be borne by the owner of the Product. The “Hybrid Bikes Ltd” is valid from the date of purchase of the Product and is limited to the first purchaser of the Product.
The “Hybrid Bikes Ltd” limited warranty covers all parts which fall under the warranty excluding the labour to fit them.
The Warranty doesn’t cover:
The “Hybrid Bikes Ltd” limited warranty does not cover any defect caused by “wear and tear”, accident, neglect, improper handling, colour fade due to exposure to sunlight, abuse, misuse, an act of God or improper assembly if done by the buyer.
The “Hybrid Bikes Ltd” limited warranty does not cover if the Lithium battery has been uncharged for an extended length of time or has had water damage, which can lead to problems in the electrical circuit.
The “Hybrid Bikes Ltd” limited warranty does not cover if the E-Bike and any of the original parts have been modified or changed in any way without approval from “Hybrid Bikes Ltd”.
Claim under the warranty:
You must claim the limited warranty from the authorised “Hybrid Bikes” dealer you bought the Bike from or “Hybrid Bike Ltd” direct if you bought it online within the warranty period. You must return the “Hybrid” E-Bike part or the “Hybrid” E-Bike in a timely manner including the proof of purchase at your expense for investigation.
In case of replacement or refund, the returned Product becomes the property of “Hybrid Bikes Ltd”.
- All goods purchased from hybridbikes.co.nz are covered by the following warranty period which covers manufacturing faults and de fects.
- Frame: Lifetime against faulty workmanship
- Motor: 2 Years or 5,000km whatever comes first
- Battery: 2 Years
- Components: 1 Year
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by crashing, abuse, general wear and tear etc.
- If you feel that any item purchased from hybridbikes.co.nz has developed a fault then please contact us before returning good s a s many problems may
be solved without you incurring freight costs. If the goods need to be returned then:
- Goods must be clean, not covered in dirt or oil.
- Goods must be accompanied with a completed Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
Please be honest when dealing with us, we will endeavor to resolve any problem you have as it is in our interest to have a ha ppy customer!
Unfortunately freight costs cannot be covered.
- Goods returned will be assessed by our Warranty Department. Replacement goods will be dispatched once approved. We will conta ct you in cases
that are not deemed to be valid for warranty.
- New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
- The Consumer Guarantee Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold in New Zealand. In the event that goods sold are not of goo d quality or are
faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or a refund.
- Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the
promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeti ng of New Zealand
safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Tra ding Act 1986
- For further information contact Customer Services at: email@example.com
You can breathe easy knowing that our New Zealand based customer care team is available 7 days a week. If you have questions about any aspect of HYBRID E-Bikes including sales, technical or warranty, we are ready to help.